DOES C/S OFFER SAME DAY DELIVERY?
We ask for a minimum 24 hour notice for deliveries whenever possible. We will do our best to accommodate requests for same day delivery before 12pm. During busy flower shop holiday weeks such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day we do not accept same day orders.
How do I calculate delivery charge?
Delivery Charges are as Follows:
within 3 miles of downtown Sebastopol- $10
3-10 Miles- $15
10-15 Miles- $20
15-25 Miles- $35
Over 25 Miles- $55
Pick up at our shop in The Barlow is also an option. Incorrect Delivery charge selection could delay your order. Please call the shop for details or assistance.
CAN I PICK A SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIME?
Due to a high volume of flower delivery orders, we are unable to accept specific time constraints. Our deliveries typically occur between 1-4pm.
CAN I MAKE A CHANGE TO MY ORDER?
If there is a change to the delivery location or date, please notify us as quickly as possible. If we have already dispatched for delivery, we may require an additional delivery charge to re-route or re-attempt elsewhere.
What if the recipient is not HOME during delivery?
Our delivery people make ONE attempt for delivery. If no one is available to receive the delivery, our staff will use thier judgement to find the best safe, secure place to leave the flowers away from the elements. Please inform us of any security arrangements at the delivery address, if there is a gate at the house and no one is home we reserve the right to leave the flowers outside of the gate.
If we need to leave your gift, we give a courtesy call to the recipient letting them know where to look for thier gift. We require a valid working number for the recipient. C/S is not responsible for the recipient not receiving this courtesy call or for not having a valid working number. C/S is not responsible for the flowers once they have been dropped off (i.e.loss, theft, wilting, or the recipient being away on vacation). If we cannot find a safe place, we'll contact the recipient to arrange something under these special circumstances. C/S reserves the right to contact the recipient under any circumstances to attempt delivery.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FLOWERS?
To keep your flowers fresh as long as possible, We recommend keeping them away from sunlight, heat or drafts. Cut flowers are thirsty, so Be sure to keep your vase topped up with fresh, clean water.
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FLOWERS?
We are proud to source from local growers in our bountiful region. The majority of our blooms are grown right here in Sonoma County. our flowers are always California grown. We do not use imported flowers, and believe sourcing locally provides a unique sense of place to our designs that reflect our beautiful Northern California home. because our flowers are grown for scent & beauty, not uniformity and travel shelf life, each design is truly unique, and very often scented- like heirloom varieties of gardens past.
WHY IS C/S DIFFERENT FROM OTHER FLORISTS?
California Sister OFFERS SEASONal designs using premium, locally grown flowers. We do not use floral foam which is highly toxic and does not biodegrade. Our designs are therefore lush and natural looking, most often described as "garden style" or "like an old master painting". Color, shape and texture are what informs each unique design. our flowers reflect a time before mass produced designs and imported, bland looking flowers. We are an independent, owner operated business and do not offer FTD or Telefora goods or designs.
CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR SIZE OPTIONS?
$75 Standard Arrangement - A medium sized, lush, textural arrangement perfect for occasions such as birthday's. Arranged in a glass vase. Approx 14-18"
$100 Medium Arrangement - Slightly larger than standard sized, with additional flowers for a full, lush look. Arranged in a glass vase. We can upgrade with a footed mercury vase for $25.00 Approx 18-22"
$125 Large premium Arrangement - Large, lush and filled with grade A specialty blooms. This arrangement is designed to wow and make a statement. Arranged in a glass vase. We can upgrade with a footed mercury vase for $25.00 Approx 24-26"
$200 Premium Arrangement - A grand arrangement designed to be a centerpiece in a larger room. Designed in a tall clear glass footed urn.
Foodie Centerpiece - Doublesided "long & low" centerpiece Created to delight & inspire! Styled low so guests can see over & enjoy each other's company. Arranged in a glass vase. We can upgrade with a footed mercury vase for $25.00 Sizes approx -Standard 18-22" Large 24-26"
Statement arrangement - Large and dramatic, designed to make a statement in a large room or entry way. 36-48" Large in Black plastic urn. upgrade to glass or metal $25-$50
PLant Delivery -Potted in house, we offer various easy care plants in neutral, modern ceramic containers. Options may include Anthurium, Stromanthe, Sanseveria or Orchid. Depending on what we select from our local grower each week.
What if i want a specific flower?
We understand how symbolic flowers can be. if you are looking for something specific, give us a ring! (707) 827-8090. We'll be happy to try to accommodate special requests in season.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
California Sister Floral Supply and Design Co. strives to provide a rewarding customer service experience. We understand and appreciate the concerns for Online orders regarding security and proper fulfillment. We have established this return/credit policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders, credits or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact CALIFORNIA SISTER directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, C/S. must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. California Sister reserves the right to reject or delay any order provided to us that we deem questionable or incomplete. When California Sister receives an order, we review the entire order to ensure we have all the information needed to ensure delivery. If we determine that necessary information is not provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation and to acquire the information needed to fulfill the order. This may cause delay in successful delivery.
4. Should any customer place an order through California Sister and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund will be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information, but may be asked to pay an additional delivery fee if an attempt has already been made.
5. California Sister is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. California Sister will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS?
Successful deliveries can only be made if the online order form is filled out completely. Our driver will make one attempt for the delivery so it is imperative that we have any special instructions as well as a contact phone number at the location where your flowers are to be delivered.
For same day deliveries, orders must be placed before 12pm PST. Deliveries are made between 1pm PST and 5pm PST. We reserve the right to contact the recipient under any circumstances to attempt delivery. If your recipient is not home, we will leave the flowers as securely as possible in a location near the door and will contact the recipient to alert them of the attempted delivery. For business locations, if the recipient is not available or not there, we will leave the flowers with a co-worker or colleague who can guarantee that the flowers find their way to the person safely. By using this website to order, you are accepting these terms and you agree to settle any costs associated with this order by using our secure online checkout page and agree to apply any and all applicable delivery charges based on the desired delivery location. Any errors or omissions to this checkout form may cause delay of your order and will need to be corrected before successful delivery can be made.
Neighborhoods, Cities, and Zip Codes
California Sister is located in Sebastopol, CA and makes flower delivery to the following areas and zip codes in CA: Bodega, Bodega Bay, Cotati, Forestville, Graton, Guerneville, Monte Rio, Occidental, Penngrove, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, and Windsor
Zip codes we deliver to: 94922, 94923, 94928, 94931, 94951, 94952, 94954, 95401, 95403, 95404, 95405, 95406, 95407, 95409, 95436, 95444, 95446, 95462, 95465, 95472, 95492, 95493
We deliver to the following hospitals: Petaluma Valley Hospital, St Francis Memorial Hospital, St Joseph Health System-Sonoma County, Windsor Care Center of Petaluma, Beverly Manor Of Petaluma, Petaluma Valley Hospital, Petaluma Valley Hospital-Radiology & Laboratory Outpatient Clinic, SRM Alliance Hospital Svc, St Joseph’s Health Systems, CPC Redwoods Hospital, Meema's House, Inc., New Directions Medical Ctr Inc, St Joseph Health System-Sonoma County, Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Santa Rosa, Parkside Mission Hospital, Vision International Eye Missions, 4th Street Laser & Surgery Ctr, Norcal Specialty Surgery Ctr, Sonoma County Mental Health Services/Community Hospital Psychiatric Inpatient, Ucsf Medical Center & Ucsf Children's Hospital, Vision Services, Anfer Corp, Endoscopy Center of Santa Rosa, London House Convalescent Hospital, Montgomery Convalescent Hospital, Santa Rosa Meml Hosp Hoen, St. Joseph Health System-Sonoma County, Surgical Care Affiliates, Sutter Health, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Warrack Campus, A Star Is Born, Childrens Hospital & Research, Santa Rosa Mem Hospital, Surgical Center, Palm Drive Hospital, Alliance Medical Ctr, Healdsburg Distric Hospital Lab, Pdi Surgery Center, Pdi Surgery Ctr Inc
A Beautiful Alternative, Abby Chapel Of The Redwoods Mortuary, Abby Mortuary, Daniels Chapel of The Roses, Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Department of Cemeteries, Heitmeyer S Robert, Ocean Burial, St Francis Solano Cemetery-Sonoma, Larry Shenosky, Eggen & Lance Chapel, Redwood Funeral Society, Redwood Coast Mortuary Service, Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Chapel of the Chimes, Department of Cemeteries, Haben Construction, Santa Rosa Memorial Park, Santa Rosa Mortuary, Frederick Fig Grove 94 Of The Druids, Adobe Creek Companies, Pleasant Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary, Pollock G E, Redwood Funeral Society, Simple Decisions, Shiloh Cemetery District